Welcome to the 2019 Doddridge County Fair Exhibit Page.
- Exhibit Check-In:
Monday, Aug. 19, 4:30-8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 20, 8:00 a.m.-Noon.
Must be this summer’s produce and attractively displayed.
Items must be grown by the exhibitor.
If, in the opinion of the judges, a class does not have any entry worthy of a prize, none will be awarded. This means that an entry won’t necessarily win first place simply because it is the only entry in that class. Judges’ decisions are final.
Exhibitors may have (1) entry per class.
Cash premiums awarded by the Doddridge Co. Fair Association and Doddridge Co. CEOS will be:
$6.00 for First Place
$4.00 for Second Place
$2.00 for Third Place
- Youth considered 14 yrs. old and under.
- Exhibit/premium pick-up times:
Saturday, Aug. 24, 9:00-10:00 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 25, Noon-2:00 p.m.
2019 Doddridge County Fair Home Economics Exhibits
2019 Doddridge County Fair Exhibits
* Exhibit Check-in:
Monday, August 19, 4:30 –8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 20, 8:00 a.m.–Noon
* Adult Exhibitors may have (1) entry per class.
* Open to amateurs only (recreational hobby, not for livelihood).
* Items must be original work of exhibitor.
* Youth Sub-Classes are available for exhibitors 14 years and under. Exhibit must be original work of the youth.
* Exhibits may not be priced for sale.
* Exhibits must be items not exhibited previously at the Fair.
* Must be made since the previous fair, and be new and unused. No old, used, or soiled items are to be exhibited.
* The committee will take every precaution for the safekeeping of exhibits, but will not be responsible for loss or damage.
* Decisions of the judges are final.
* If, in the opinion of the judges, a class does not have an entry worthy of a prize, none will be awarded. An entry will not necessarily win first place because it is the only entry in that class.
* Only judges and members of the committee will be allowed in the room during judging.
* Cash premiums awarded by the Doddridge County Fair Commission and Doddridge County CEOS:
$6.00 First Place – Blue Sticker
$4.00 Second Place – Red Sticker
$2.00 Third Place – White Sticker Ribbons available at check-out on request.
* Best of Show Awards: A special ribbon and $10.00 will be awarded by the judges to one adult exhibit from each of the (8) categories and one exhibit from the total group of Youth exhibits. Exhibit/premium pick-up times: Saturday, August 24, 9:00-10:00 p.m. Sunday, August 25, Noon – 2:00 p.m. Exhibits may not be removed prior to this time, so people attending the last day can
Questions contact the
WVU Extension Service
Doddridge County Office
461 Main Street
St. Patrick Center
West Union, WV 26456