Monday, August 16, 4:30 –8:30 p.m. & Tuesday, August 17, 8:00 a.m.–Noon
2021 DODDRIDGE COUNTY FAIR AMATEUR PHOTO CONTEST RULES
Details and Rules:
• Photo should be a minimum of 5” x7” and maximum 8 x 10”
• Photo matting is preferred.
• The Children’s categories are for children aged 14 and younger as of August 1, 2021.
• Photo in frames will not be accepted.
• NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS may enter.
• $5.00 entry fee per photograph is required.
• Each photo can be entered into only one category:
- Special Effects
- Still Life
- Buildings & Structures
- Black & White
- Action Sports
- West Virginia Scenery
- Scenery – Other than WV
- The Doddridge County Park
- Photos may be entered into the contest at the Fair located at the Doddridge County park on Snowbird Road, West Union, West Virginia, On Monday, August 16 from 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM and Tuesday, August 17 from 8:00 AM to Noon.
- All photos must be picked up on Saturday, August 21, 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. or Sunday, August 22, Noon – 2:00 p.m. Photos removed prior to this time will forfeit all awards. We will not be responsible for photos removed without a signature or left after pick-up times.
- The following awards will be given:
✅ “Best of Show” – $40
✅ “Fair Theme” – $20
✅ 1st Place – $15
✅ 2nd Place – $10
✅ 3rd Place – $5
In each category to only those entries meeting the criteria set by the judges.
• All decisions by the judges and directors are final.
2021 Doddridge County Fair
Remember to have your entry forms completed to be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card,
The following files are PDF can either be opened with Adobe Reader or your favorite PDF viewer
For more information
WVU Doddridge County Extension Service
461 Main Street
St. Patrick Center
West Union, WV 26456