2022 DODDRIDGE COUNTY FAIR AMATEUR PHOTO CONTEST RULES
Details and Rules:
- Photo should be a minimum of 5” x7” and maximum 8 x 10”
- Photo matting is preferred.
- The Children’s categories are for children aged 14 and younger as of August 1, 2022.
- Photo in frames will not be accepted.
- NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS may enter.
- $5.00 entry fee per photograph is required.
- Each photo can be entered into only one category:
- Special Effects
- Still Life
- Buildings & Structures
- Black & White
- Action Sports
- Drone Photography – *New*
- West Virginia Scenery
- Scenery – other than WV
- The Doddridge County Park
- Photos may be entered into the contest at the Fair located at the Doddridge County Park on Snowbird Road, West Union, West Virginia, on Monday, August 15 from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m. and Tuesday, August 16 from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
- All photos must be picked up on Saturday, August 20, 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. or Sunday, August 21, Noon – 2:00 p.m. Photos removed prior to this time will forfeit all awards. We will not be responsible for photos removed without a signature or left after pick-up times.
- The following awards will be given:
- “Best of Show” – $40
- “Fair Theme” – $20
- 1st Place – $15
- 2nd Place – $10
- 3rd Place – $5
In each category to only those entries meeting the criteria set by the judges.
- All decisions by the judges and directors are final
The following files are PDF can either be opened with Adobe Reader or your favorite PDF viewer
2022 Doddridge County Fair Booklet
For more information
WVU Doddridge County Extension Service
461 Main Street
St. Patrick Center
West Union, WV 26456